TRC Companies Entry Electric Distribution System Analyst/Designer (Utility) in San Antonio, Texas
Develop layout and design of distribution system projects in client GIS or other design and work management systems. Assist higher grade staff with related field work.
Overview of Duties
- Responsible for distribution designs in Client GIS or other system.
- Responsible for operational processing of work requests through client GIS or other and work management systems.
Shall be proficient with the practices and procedures pertaining to technical matters in one or more of the following areas:
Electric Distribution Design
- Assist in the gathering of information from field notes.
- Perform tasks such as digitizing, copying and scanning of drawings, prints and maps.
- Provide training to Associate Distribution System Analyst as necessary.
- Assist in the acquisition of field data.
- Achieve weekly billable goal as defined by the project guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
0 -3 years experience in similar power systems audit, layout, technician, or design role. System Analysis with GIS and/or work management systems or related experience preferred.
- Proficient use and knowledge of computers and software applications desired (MS Office products)
- Additional client specific requirements may also apply
- AutoCAD, Microstation, and/or GIS Skills desired.
- BSEE, or related encouraged to apply. (Power Emphasis preferred)
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
San Antonio, TX - University - SAN