Citi Citi Priority / NIC Client Sales Associate in San Antonio, Texas
Primary Location: United States,Texas,San Antonio
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Operations Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17059675
The National Investor Center provides brokerage servicing and financial advisory assistance for Citi Personal Wealth Management clients that do not have a locally based Citi Financial Advisor. The client base is International.
Work closely with NIC teams and internal departments to provide support through various systems and applications as well as process paperwork in a virtual branch environment. Work with clients to resolve issues encountered during service request processing. Work on projects and/or remediation efforts outlined by the company.
• Process & follow up on phone team support and client service requests to ensure completion in a timely manner.
• Set appropriate timeline expectations for requests and follow up within that time frame.
• Research and resolve problems with both internal and external clients accurately and in a timely manner.
• Ability to handle a high volume of requests in a fast paced environment.
• Use CPWM systems and Salesforce.
• Provide world class customer service to both internal and external clients in all interactions.
• Apply Firm verification policies for all clients to avoid identity theft and fraudulent activity.
• Keep current on SEC/FINRA, Compliance and Firm guidelines and apply to processing and all interactions to ensure risk mitigation.
• Participate in projects and/or remediation efforts as needed including pilot programs.
• Work with Representatives, Management, and Middle Office Operations as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
College preferred or equivalent experience. Possess Strong Desire to obtain Series 7 license.
· Basic clerical and administrative skill.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
· Organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow up skills.
· Ability to research and resolve problems and service inquiries and escalate when appropriate.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Salesforce a plus.
· Basic knowledge of CPWM systems and procedures.
· Be self-motivated and able to work in a strong team and high activity environment.
*Mandarin/Cantonese is highly desirable.