U.S. Bank TOS Issue Validation Analyst Lead in Irving, Texas
The TOS Technology Quality Assurance Function (QAF) Validation Lead partners with stakeholders from TOS QAF, Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and technology groups to mitigate risk and validate issues prior to closure. Duties include:
· Validate that issues are clearly understood and effectively integrated with the existing control environment (i.e., risk and control impacts) for high and moderate issues.
· Validate that remediation plans adequately address process, risk and control changes needed to sustainably address the issue.
· Lead Risk and Control Matrix (RCM) updates as needed to mitigate risk identified in the issue.
· Prepare test plan and scripts based on RCM updates for high risks, and moderate risks where Chief Risk Officer (CRO) approval is required. Leverage existing test schedule where possible.
· Provide RCA managers with periodic updates on issue testing status, barriers and preliminary findings.
· Review completed testing or complete testing and provide results (Testing Memo) to the RCA Managers for final assessment and conclusion.
· Support RCA Manager with the addition of QAF testing results into CPMA memo.
· Maintain validation metrics/reporting and coordinate distribution of status reports.
· Facilitate evidence retention and access for auditors and other interested parties.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Seven to ten years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
Applicable professional certifications
Considerable knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
Considerable understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Job: Compliance / Quality Control
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170030958
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.